Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks For Helping Kitchen of Hope

HUMOR ASIDE FOR A MOMENT: LETTER TO THE OP-ED PAGE

I thank all churches, church volunteers, schools, business, organizations, individuals and restaurants for helping the Kitchen of Hope put food back into a lot of hungry mouths.
Your support and monetary blessing and food supply were very much appreciated. I wish I could name everyone that helped and continues to help the Kitchen of Hope. Everyone has been a blessing to the kitchen. I’ve watched a lot of hungry faces smile with love and a full stomach of good eating.
God has truly blessed the kitchen, especially with a well supported group of church volunteers taking time out to help feed the hungry. The churches are all over the Kingsport area. From the bottom of my heart, I do truly appreciate and thank everyone for the support and faithfulness to the Kitchen of Hope. God bless each and everyone of you and continue to bless.
Rev. Geraldine Swagerty